Repair Class Support
K-12 Tech helps schools include more technical training for their students via our Repair Class Support service. Through this service, one of our experienced technicians visits the school once a week, bi-weekly, or monthly, to instruct students on repairing their own school-issued devices. Once they master their devices, our techs begin training the students on other devices such as phones, tablets, computers, and more. Armed with this knowledge, trained students are offered paid internships to work at our stores and services centers during the summer months.
How Repair Class Support works:
- We send one of our technicians to your school to teach a repair class, either bi-weekly or monthly.
- We provide training manuals, videos, and other resources for the students to reference.
- We provide all necessary tools and parts.
- Students learn an invaluable, lifelong skill while repairing their own devices and others in the school, such as printers, laminators, and projectors.
- Summer internships are offered to students who perform well in the class.
For more details on our Repair Class Support program, please reach out to K-12 Tech. One of our team members would be happy to discuss the possibility of bringing this unique technical training service to the students at your school.